having a bad night

Sunshine_state

Reaction score
And can't even blame it on the weather tonight. I'm sat in the livingroom crying.. Getting tummy cramps and just been sick and as soon as i lie down heartburn kills me. got i'm a mess

Yeah taken gaviscon and drank some milk it just won't go... :-( xx

hmmm I usually take rennies as I find gaviscon takes too long I work,

Apart from sitting up , having your milk and some antacid stuff I can't think what else to do its horrible isn't it?
sometimes I get it bad like that and swear I'm
Going to be sick with it - makes me all hot and bothered

just try staying up abit and see if it eases a load of crap when u wanna sleep isn't it!

I know i'm so tired and i don't have any rennies... first on my shopping list tomorrow. never had it this bad before.

I was.sick but not sure if it's related to heartburn or not. Had some.tummy.cramps which made baby move.

Fed up.xx

aww I do feel for you it's just rubbish isn't it

Nothing worse when your tired too
Why oh why does this happen to us lol

Is this ur first baby?

No my second but my son is almost so feels like i'm doing it for the first time. plus i was alot younger first time round.

They will be worth it in the end. It's just hard when ur so tired and feel like crap and oh is just snoring away

I know this feeling I have constant heart burn . Only a few hours relief a day. Eake up feeking like my throat is burning and Im Gunna b sick. Spend the day feeking like that too! Horrible. Hope u feel better soon hun xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I am feeling a better this morning. Finally fell asleep about 4am but i'm shattered this morning. Luckily.not working the weekend.so cam have a nap later. Going to pick up some rennies today. The pain was awful xx

While your at the shops buy some ranitidine (Zantac) its safe in pregnancy and fab

Xx

While your at the shops buy some ranitidine (Zantac) its safe in pregnancy and fab

Xx

This has Bearly worked for me but def give it a go I hope u have better luck!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back