Having a bad day

mandspice

Reaction score
I hate the NHS - they don’t care, I feel like I'm just a number!

I was promised a 12 week scan and an appointment with a consultant 2 weeks ago and even though I’ve called 3 x and left messages they still haven’t sorted anything for me. I just need reassurance – last time a missed miscarriage was found during a routine appointment at 13 weeks….I’m 11 weeks now and I just want some professional reassurance that everything’s going ok in there. Why are they so rubbish?????? Doesn't help that I'm stuck with one of London's worst performing hospitals :(

Its not fair that you are having to do all the running around hun, they just tend to see us as a number dont they, they dont care about our previous historys and why getting a scan is so important to you

Fingers crossed they give you one

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you :hug: I have one booked now for 28th Jan, I'll be exactly 13 weeks....gonna try to be patient! Consultant appointment should be next week so she'll be able to listen to the heartbeat then at least x

That's pants :( I just wish they could treat women with some care, especially after they've been through heartache.

Big hug :hug:
+++

Glad to hear you finally got a scan sorted out, even though it's not for a couple of weeks. Still, hopefully you'll get some reassurance from your consultant next week - let us know how you get on x

hiya how did the scan go today hope all was well looking forward to your reply xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back