having a bad day...

Hope81

Reaction score
with quite a lot of crams today that is... i didn't get too many cramps until now and those really scare me today. they are not too bad and they last like 2 min each but they scare the hell out of me :( thankfully no bleeding

Oh hun hope you're okay! I know its scary and we question every little thing don't we, but cramps can be totally normal as everything is stretching to accommodate the baby! Totally TMI but I had horrible cramps the other week and was so worried it was something wrong, but it turned out I just really needed the toilet lol. Could it be something as simple as that?

Try not to worry hun, I know its easier said than done as I worry about every little niggle! Xx

I hope you're ok! If it helps, I had no cramps at all til the past few weeks and when they come they hurt quite bad and throb on and off for a minute or so xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm a google addict and what I found on there matches what my GP says - its everything moving and stretching to accommodate baby! What I'm feeling is nothing like the pains and cramps I had before my mc, they are such different pains but we still can't help but worry hun can we!xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day of cramps. I got them on and off from around 6 weeks, am now 11 weeks and still get them but not as much. I really think it's LO settling in :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back