have you packed any music?

Layla

Reaction score
hey girls :)

Have any of you packed any music to listen to while your in labour?

I have packed James Blunt's album and The Darkness new album.

Jase is not impressed he has to listen to James Blunt tho lol

I must admit I wish I had, there was a radio in the room and I really wanted to listen to it but it was broken, it was soooo reasing when I knew it was there lol

I have packed a personal CD player and wait for it................. G4's new album!!

When i was having Amy they kept sending Andy home to rest and i wished i had somwthing to chill out with in between contractions, so this time i did.

Your probably thinking oh my god G4, but i find there style of music really relaxing.

I'll blame it on hormones!! Lol

I love G4, i think its a great type of music to listen to if you need relaxing :)

Ay you can shut up as well!!

At least we have a radio that works!! Lol :lol:

i planned to have some cd whilst i was in labour at the midwife unit, but i got transfered to hospital with high bp - and all they had was a radio to be honest the only bit of musoc i remember was Gorillaz DARE! so that will always be Ewans birthing song!! i think iwas too high on gas and air to remeber much!!

Hello

I totally forgot about music oh no, wonder if tehy have cd players there i love metallica, so i might bring a few of there cd's and drive everyone nuts lol.
Katrina

Did you take any in the end layla? I didn't, it was a bit rushed and I wasnt even packed (even though I had weeks of warning). I don;t think it would of relaxed me though, all I could hear was the sound of me sucking on G&A and moaning! LOL

This is an old thread Ebony. Layla was getting ready to have Coby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back