Have reached a plateau with my wright loss :(

jojo_2012

Reaction score
Have lost 6 stone but still need to lose 1.5 more to be my ideal BMI. It's very frustrating.

I don't have a freezer here do when I get home from work I'm turning to ready meals and the occasional takeaway which is a complete step back.

I need some low cal meal ideas that aren't full of salad and veg because I still can't stand most things. Any advice would be great I don't want to take a step back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mum to 2 handsome boys. Can't see tickers on iPhone blah blah blah

I have no advice due to weight loss, but will keep an eye on your thread for advice.

But just want to say a massive well done on your achievement so far !!! :)

Well done for losing so much weight. I also lost weight (with the help of a nutricionist) and what I had to do to loose for dinner was this:
Eat 100g of lean meat (chicken/beef/turkey etc). Preferably grilled and no breaded meat.
200g of boiled potatoes, 75gram (this is measured before cooking) pasta, two serving spoons of rice and or rice noodles.
200gram of steamed/boiled/grilled veggies.
1 spoon of olive oil or diet baking liquid margarine for frying the meat.also no cheese because this gives a lot pf calories.

No gravy or mayonaise or any sauces except for red sauce (like healhty ketchup).

1 glass of light yoghurt drink or skimmed milk.

I know it sounds super boring but you can easily make a nice quick stir fry with this or some spaghetti bolognese for example. Also cottage pie (but no cheese) is a great option if you use the milk in the dish and don't drink it with your dinner. Some wholegrain/buckwheat pancakes with some fruit on them or light sugar free jam is also an option.

Hope you have some pointers amd good luck with losing the last 1,5 stone.

Best thing you can do to break through plateaus is either change up something small in your diet (i.e eat more carbs and fats on weekends so that your body doesn't get used to eating too clean) or up/change your cardio.

For cardio, I gave up the treadmill and started jumping rope. Let me tell you...jump for 30 secs, rest a minute, and do that for 30 minutes...

Fat MELTS off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back