Have other people had tenderness in their bump?

Happybunny

Reaction score
I have a tender spot come up today, just at the top of my bump at the right side. It feels like it is bruised. Have other people had this or has my little one been thumping too hard? :lol:

By top of your bump, do you mean right at the top, almost as high as your bra strap (but not quite)? If so, I was going to post about that today!!!! It's really tender and the weight of my breasts if I slouch (which I do :oops: ) is really sore! :cry:

kalia said:
By top of your bump, do you mean right at the top, almost as high as your bra strap (but not quite)? If so, I was going to post about that today!!!! It's really tender and the weight of my breasts if I slouch (which I do :oops: ) is really sore! :cry:

Awww sorry you are in pain :hug: My tenderness is defo on my bump area, a few inches below my boobs. I am not sure what could be causing your discomfort, has it just come on?

I get this sometimes, it feels so tender and hot too. Not sure hwat it is but hope it goes soon
x

i get it all the time if hes been kicking one spot for a while :)
manda xx

Mine is too high to be baby kicks as my uterus dooesn't reach that high yet :(
I feel a bit reassured that others have this too but it's a bit rubbish for all of us! Lets start a petition so that we can buy babies in shops rather than having to grow them ourselves. :rotfl:

kalia said:
Mine is too high to be baby kicks as my uterus dooesn't reach that high yet :(
I feel a bit reassured that others have this too but it's a bit rubbish for all of us! Lets start a petition so that we can buy babies in shops rather than having to grow them ourselves. :rotfl:

lol, good plan!

I haven't noticed anything like this

I have a vague recollection of my bump being sore at the top near my ribs late on last time.
Not sure what causes it, maybe baby kicking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back