Have I seen the last of good sleep? :(

Gemsy

Reaction score
I fear this may be it :(

For the last two nights, baby has been jumping around like crazy. I think I must have had a growth spurt as it is suddenly right up in my ribs, on both sides and much stronger.

Between that, getting up to go to the loo, and lying awake with work worries, I am already dead on my feet.

At 6am, I gave it up as a bad job (trying to get to sleep that is), and just started work as thought I may as well be productive!

Sooooooo tired :( :(

afraid so although some ladies on here sleep well - i never did. Like you I was up on loo breaks, hot, busy mind, numb arm.
i am on maternity leave now and 37 weeks wed. I have good nights where I might wake every 3 hours, but last night every 2 hours, heartburn and just wide awake.

just think we will be prepared for the night feeds - I was tired when I was working still hun when do u finish/xx

afraid so although some ladies on here sleep well - i never did. Like you I was up on loo breaks, hot, busy mind, numb arm.
i am on maternity leave now and 37 weeks wed. I have good nights where I might wake every 3 hours, but last night every 2 hours, heartburn and just wide awake.

just think we will be prepared for the night feeds - I was tired when I was working still hun when do u finish/xx

I'm not really finishing hun, as I work for myself :( I'm just trying to slow down, I've cut my hours right back, but have a big crisis on at the moment, so I've got to deal with that. What I would give right now just to walk out and take maternity leave I can't tell you! x

oh hun thats not good - so your working from home or you have your own business?
try delegate as much as u can baby needs you darling xxx

oh hun thats not good - so your working from home or you have your own business?
try delegate as much as u can baby needs you darling xxx

A lot I am doing from home, my OH is working like mad (we work together), to cover me, so I'm trying to delegate. Trouble is, when its your own business the buck stops with you! No one else cares enough! :(

I have still been sleeping well generally. I did have a patch of bad sleep and was struggling. But, it got better and I would get 8 or 9 hours with 1 wee break!

However, I know a lot of people struggle. So it could be the end of the good sleep!

Im struggling again now. Pains are taking over! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back