Have I Ovulated?

Clover

Reaction score
Hi Girls
I'm CD 16 today I got a positive Opk yesterday and severe Ovulation pains yesterday also

But today my Opk was still positive and my Ovulation pains were intense this morning, I'm still in pain now but they have eased a bit

This is yesterday morning and lunchtime

ebdfbed4b4f48252dcb3ae858f0939ec.jpg

Yesterday evening

445a896648c8ad780b20e27edc7f06ae.jpg

Today lunchtime

d59b3812fb9447a89e458571ce694141.jpg

Just now

c39e6d3d3d2a0487c6121054065992c0.jpg

Do you think I've Ovulated? And do you think it was yesterday or today?

Thanks my lovelys :)

Xxxx

Yesterday was definitely it as today's are so much lighter they're more negative. I think yesterday was your surge and this morning could have been your big release :lol: I would say you've definitely ovulated xx

Yesterday was definitely it as today's are so much lighter they're more negative. I think yesterday was your surge and this morning could have been your big release :lol: I would say you've definitely ovulated xx
Hey Leah,
the one at lunchtime today was really positive, stronger than yesterday. ..I'm confused lol am I reading them wrong?

xxxx

I do think I could released the eggie this morning as my pains were agony

Xxxxx

I'd say you've definitely ovulated but when, erm, I'm not sure! I go by pains though and I don't get any when I don't ovulate :) xx

Thanks Phenioxgirl, going to go with today this morning probably
If we DTD tonight have we still got a chance?

xxxxx

Yep as eggs can live for 24 hours I do believe x

Oh good will attempt one more BD tonight then
We BD twice yesterday so fx

Xxxxx

Oh sorry Gail, it must just be the picture because today lunch time doesn't look that strong at all. Yesterdays lunch time looks the best! There's no doubt you ovulated mrs, I think you definitely are covered with twice yesterday. I'd maybe try once more tonight for good measure ;) xx

Oh yes, you're definitely covered! Let's hope it's that fourth leaf! Xx

Oh sorry Gail, it must just be the picture because today lunch time doesn't look that strong at all. Yesterdays lunch time looks the best! There's no doubt you ovulated mrs, I think you definitely are covered with twice yesterday. I'd maybe try once more tonight for good measure ;) xx
Yeah I think it may be the picture but you may be right yesterday's was very strong ...The pains have been constant from yesterday morning till now...They are easing off a bit but still there
I'm going to say I'm 1dpo tomorrow I think
How are you doing? :)

Xxxx

Yeah I think it may be the picture but you may be right yesterday's was very strong ...The pains have been constant from yesterday morning till now...They are easing off a bit but still there
I'm going to say I'm 1dpo tomorrow I think
How are you doing? :)

Xxxx

I was going to say I'd go with 1dpo as of tomorrow. So hope this is it for you!!

I'm okay. Everyone month is a case of brush myself down and start again. Determined to get my little rainbow!! xx

Thanks girlie's
Well I'm currently waiting for hubby to come to bed....C+ at the ready

Hurry up man! !! ;)

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member