Have I missed this months chance?

LauraJane_xo

Reaction score
Morning ladies,

I started a period on 7th December, average as usual. I figured I'd be fertile from the 18th and ovulating on the 21st... I didn't DTD last night but I did on the 18th.

If I ovulated yesterday would I still have a chance of a BFP if I DTD tonight?

Morning ladies,

I started a period on 7th December, average as usual. I figured I'd be fertile from the 18th and ovulating on the 21st... I didn't DTD last night but I did on the 18th.

They say it's best to DTD before ovulation, after ovulation is usually too late, the egg only lives from 6-24hrs and it can take sperm up to 24hrs to meet the egg, they have to go through several chemical changes, capitation etc. x

Last edited:
Morning ladies,

They say it's best to DTD before ovulation, after ovulation is usually too late, the egg only lives from 6-24hrs and it can take sperm up to 24hrs to meet the egg, they have to go through several chemical changes, capitation etc. x

I've just checked the ovulation calendar again, it says I was fertile from the 18th December and ovulated on the 22nd, again fertile again today!

So confusing, I DTD last night (apparent ovulation day) so maybe, I just caught it on time!

Yes and sperm lives up to a week in the womb so if you have two days covered there's deffo a chance x

Yes and sperm lives up to a week in the womb so if you have two days covered there's deffo a chance x
Fingers crossed! Not sure if I'm fooling myself or what but the other night I literally couldn't stop eating!
AF is due a week today so hopefully she doesn't come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back