Have I got a chance?

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Okay so I think I finally ovulated today... I thought i had a few days ago but the opks don't lie.
Ive been having ovary cramps and today I had a few pinches and brown cm.
There was a surge last night on my opks, Not quite a positive but I think I would have got one today if I tested at work!
Anyway so I dtd on the 21st, 23rd, 25th, twice on the 26th, 27th, and last night, lll prob try and get one in tonight too!
My FF app just says my chances are good.. Not high like they were if I would have ovulated on the 26th as i originally thought.
Should I carry on for the next few days too... Or do you think thats enough?

I need a breaK from the BD!

Last edited:
I would miss tonight and do tomz. Give yourselves a break babe xx

Well I managed it tonight... The other half wasn't complaining .... My vajayjay on the other hand.......
I need 2 weeks off now x

That's a lot of BDing! We're going every other day, sticking faithfully to SMEP! Hope you got the egg, Lulla! Fx

Haha Lulla made me laugh. Your poor vajayjay! Xx

Af just arrived 14 days early... what's going on :,(

Oh yeah .... it's heavy... and I'm having usual af cramps.
I've got a doctors appointment booked for this evening anyway so hopefully they can shed some light x

Hopefully they will shine some light on the situation honey xx

All I can think is PCOS ... I Hope it's just a crap month, and it's nothing sinister x

Have you got pcos? I hope it's just stress that's caused a dodgy cycle and nothing else xx

No I haven't, but alot of my family has. I've been on the implant for 13 years so not had any periods to know if I have.
It's always something that's worried me.
I'm probably being ridiculous and pessimistic... I hope so anyway

I hope it isn't. How long have you been off the implant? I was on the depo. Went to doctors last week and they refused to do anything as I hadn't been off for a year or more. Was only 2 months to go til it was a year xx

Aw Lulla, I'm sorry to hear the witch got you so early in your cycle.. hope the doctor's can help!

I've been off it for about a year and a half.
But only ttc for a few months.
What ever they say I just hope its a answer either way :)

Tell them you have been trying since you came off xx

I've just been to the doctors. Luckily she was lovely, and has referred me for a scan of my ovaries and told me all about the fertility help I can get if the scans show bad news. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll know more x

That's great news Lulla. I hope you get some answers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back