Have I done too much?

KeelyT90

Reaction score
Yesterday, I went for a walk with the dog & my little boy to feed the ducks. I had a massive clear out & clean up. I was bending down alot but didn't do any heavy lifting (other than lifting my toddler). That evening I got an awful ache in the middle of my stomach and felt nauseous. I have woke up fine this morning, but now I am sat in work I am getting a twinge low down on the left hand side?

I wouldn't of thought cleaning would have such an effect on T1 - T3 I can understand.....

All sounds like normal stretching pains. It's all such a worry isn't it?

You're telling me. I had such a difficult pregnancy with my 2 year old so this time i'm on pins..... Glad when T1 is over and I have had my scan to try and relax a little. I sit around at work sometimes and think "Oh my goodness I haven't had any symptoms today" I'm bloody terrible haha x

I must do too much all the time. We have a whole house in carpets and honestly - I had to take a break and sit between each room as my body was actually aching!

I can see 3rd trimester being brilliant :lol: not.

xxxx

I must do too much all the time. We have a whole house in carpets and honestly - I had to take a break and sit between each room as my body was actually aching!

xxxx
Oh god, nightmare. T3 is my excuse to "rest" ;)
I made the mistake of sorting out my wardrobes & the closet type cupboard thing in my bedroom that I hadn't touched anything in it since I moved in in July - Shocking I know lol x

xxxx
I made the mistake of sorting out my wardrobes & the closet type cupboard thing in my bedroom that I hadn't touched anything in it since I moved in in July - Shocking I know lol x

Oh I feel your pain. I moved late July too. Ive still to paint my bathroom and cats room. I keep saying Ill do it this week but Im knackered by the weekend. I must do it before I get too big and slow. Its just gaining motivation the now for me.

Its a love/hate clearing a cupboard your house goes to bombsite then its all everywhere and everything must be put back :lol:

3 weeks later the cupboards full again :rofl: pace yourself though dont over do it.

xxxx

Oh I did the same last week. My wardrobe was overflowing... mostly with clothes I no longer fit so weren't even being worn.

I pulled everything out, put back a few dresses and hoodies/zip up jackets, and all the maternity clothes, then put loads of my nice jeans I no longer fit, and nice new (non maternity) wintery clothes into storage boxes under my bed.
Got a bin bag full of clothes I no longer want (and a pair of jeans I love but wore so much they are completely worn through all over and full of holes lol *sob*) and then another bin bag full of dresses which for now is on top of the wardrobe as I need to wait til the bump is gone so I can try them on and decide which I want to keep and which I don't.
Then got about three carrierbags of clothes that I'm not sure whether to keep or get rid of but I need to wash it and then go through and decide (a lot of the items were stuffed in the bottom of the wardrobe and smelled 'foisty' so going to get them washed and then sort through it. For now they are just in bags in my living room :oops: )

Anyway, my wardrobe is a triple wardrobe so now the double bit is really tidy and all my clothes & going out shoes in the bottom & a box with summer stuff (shorts, vest tops etc), and the single bit now has a box in the bottom containing all the baby's nappies & wipes etc, and then on the shelf above is all the bigger outfits & tops etc. In the summer I'll wash everything and hang most stuff up and fold the rest on the shelf.
All the baby's newborn clothes & vests and socks and bibs are in drawers in my chest of drawers, but they still need washing, will do that next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back