Have I conceived?

emma_85

Reaction score
Looking for some wisdom!

My period isn't due until this coming Sunday. However, I'm on my 11th day of experiencing a watery pink discharge when wiping. It's quite sparce, I think it was the 8th day that I didn't have it at all but it came back on the 9th day. It is very light and I only notice it when wiping, nothing in my pants. I keep thinking my period is coming but nothing. I am a heavy bleeder and sometimes I can have a day of pink before aunt flo arrives.

What could be going on?

I suspected implantation bleeding (ttc) but everything I've read implies that implantation bleeding only lasts for a couple of days.

Since the 10 days of spotting, I've had nothing again.

Other symptoms are bloating and I have had slight nausea (but I am full of a winter cold at the moment!) I've had mild cramping on a couple of evenings, but more a tugging sensation. Not at all painful but noticeable.

Has anyone experienced similar? Could it be implantation bleeding that has just taken its time to make its way out?

I haven't tested, it's too early as period isn't due yet.

Period hasn't arrived today (my due date).

In limbo at the moment. Head is all over the place. Half wondering if I had a long and extremely light period. But there was no blood, certainly not bright red like normal. I'm always a very heavy bleeder, bright red that is most months accompanied by black jelly-like clots.

Had some tugging pains on one side but so out of the blue and spontaneous I am half wondering if it is in my head!

Have you tested yet? Xx

I haven't yet. Perhaps I should. I've been relying on my flo app that tracks my periods and ovulation dates. It's also telling me to test in 20 days for a reliable result!

Not yet. I'm not sure if it's too early?

I have the flo app and it is

If you are due af now, you should be able to test with a pretty good result :) Keep us posted!

Yeah, a frer would definitely give a positive by now! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back