have any of you pregnant mums had either of these in preg?

lozzi

Reaction score
Well i have recently been diagnosed with 2 infections.

one courtesy of my darling cheating ex, chlamydia.

and the other is apparently common, bacterial vaginosis.

has any of you had these during pregnancy?

could you tell me how they treat them?

will they do any harm to my baby?

ive got an appointment at the GUM clinic for the chlamydia, in a week! which seems mad, but i suppose thats a good sign, as it means its not overly serious, coz surely they'd have me in sooner?

I haven't had Chlymidia during pregnancy but have had it before and they treat it with antibiotics, they didnt agree with me though and found myself with the worst upset tum ever for a few hours so had to go back to doctors and told them and they prescribed me with some more different ones to be certain that the chlymidia had gone. If you ask your midwife about it she will tell you all the answers you need to know

I dont know much about either babe but im pretty sure you need to get Chlymidia treated asap as it can cause probs, would go see your GP

Duds said:
I dont know much about either babe but im pretty sure you need to get Chlymidia treated asap as it can cause probs, would go see your GP

Yes!!

With lads its not really harmful, it gets treated and its gone

But with women, if its left for however long im pretty sure it can effect your chances of having children

But dont go by me, im not 100% sure

So just get checked out ASAP and get doctors advice

Clymidia is deffinetly a lot worse for women tho!

yeh, i know, what annoys me so much is that if it wasnt for me having the bleed, i would never have known. and potentially that arses cheatin ways could have left me infertile!!!!

the joke is that i have to go and have another smear at the gum clinic to be treated, and eh can go to teh doctors and do a urine test, weres the justice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back