have any of u got an....

rhian85

Reaction score
epilator....? do they hurt i had one for crimbo and is sat here looking at me..so want to try it but i turned it on and OMG its mad..the power in the thing is crazy..more vibration than my washing macheine :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

nooooooo! Id be too scared so go on be brave and try it! Just watch your ankles :) I bet they're really good as they rip out the hair dont they?

I used to use one and they do hurt for the 1st few times you use them then after that they are fine. I only used mine under my arms and my bikini line cos it took too long to do my legs and I couldn't be bothered. Just make sure you set it on slow at first :D

I had one a few years ago and it scared me to death, so I tried it when I got in from a night out on the town!! I was so tipsy I thought it didn't hurt, so then I tried it sober!! :shock: its been in hibernation ever since! It's like waxing but slower and more painful!

Go on just do it....be brave then let us know if it hurt :D
I wouldn't dare! They look too scary :shock:

They kill! I did the teeniest patch of leg and threw it away!

They can hurt first time but I LOVE mine and only epilate now, once you've done it a few times the hair comes through so thin and weak you hardly feel it when they're pulled out and they come through patchy so you only have to do the odd patch every now and then.
The only thing is if your in a rush and shave next time you epilate it will be like the first time again and quite sore. Also do it at least a day before you want to have your legs on show because they will look quite red after especially the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back