Have a Happy Period....?!

Sophie Johnson

Reaction score
I heard this on the TV last night with some stupidly happy woman on the Always advert mentioning Happy and period in the same sentence.

Just wanted to air my 'tutting' at this.

That is all

Soph xx

I hear you!!

Although on the other hand, I'd be quite happy if I had regular periods :lol:

Agreed! Will this cycle be 30, 40, 50 or 90. Either way when it comes, happy it will not be! :shakehead:

Bah Humbug!

i would have agreed with you all a little while ago but i can deffinately say ill be exstatic when Af shows up! been waiting too long!

That advert has always irritated me. The women on those adverts who do everything with a giant smile on their faces while apparently having a period... just yeah. Tut!

i hate that advert! women just running around with thier flexi winged pads '' you can do all this while on your period'' erm no thanks i wanna sit at home and be mardy and cuddle pillows and be emotional lol

and wtf is the point in scented tampons.........like i am going to remove it and go to OH '' ooo come and smell this it smells like fucking roses who would have guessed it''

rant over lol

Scented tampons, WTF. I was alway under the impression that using anything scented COULD bring on thrush. Or am i wrong?
Do the makers of these tampons make Canestan cream as well?

I dont think i would use them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back