Have a couple of ideas but want to know what others think

embo

Reaction score
I already have two children. One son named Anthony James and one daughter named Bianca Leigh. We are expecting our third end June and cannot really agree on a name. It is a boy. Our son has my husbands middle name and our daughter has my middle name. We are planning on giving this little man the same middle name as his grandfather 'Henry'

It is the first name that is a problem. Have a couple of ideas and would really appreciate some feedback. We are trying to keep it semi italian which is what Anthony and Bianca are.

1. Xavier Henry
2. Christopher Henry
3. Stephen Henry
4. Sebastian Henry

embo said:
I already have two children. One son named Anthony James and one daughter named Bianca Leigh. We are expecting our third end June and cannot really agree on a name. It is a boy. Our son has my husbands middle name and our daughter has my middle name. We are planning on giving this little man the same middle name as his grandfather 'Henry'

It is the first name that is a problem. Have a couple of ideas and would really appreciate some feedback. We are trying to keep it semi italian which is what Anthony and Bianca are.

1. Xavier Henry
2. Christopher Henry
3. Stephen Henry
4. Sebastian Henry

Hey good luck with the labour... you must close to it now!
Just a small question as i am italian.... what is italian in the names you propose, especially Xavier???

They are all nice names but I don't think any of them are italian...what about Dante, Marco, Leonardo, Stefan? Or 'semi' italian, Daniel, Roman, Michael, Marc, Robert?

good luck deciding :hug: :hug:

Jamie said:
They are all nice names but I don't think any of them are italian...what about Dante, Marco, Leonardo, Stefan?

mmmmhhhh... not sure about dante... it was fashionable only in the 15th century!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stefano (instead of Stefan) is loooovely!!!

I love Sebastian, Seb for short when older. Its so cool!

Sebastian! Love this name, but my fella won't let me use it!

stephens from the greek :p

dads called that lol

yea sebastian

roberto ?

I prefer the name Sebastian, and like Seb as a nn, but I think Stephen goes best with the mn Henry.

I pick Sebastian to go with Henry.

A guy in my office just had a baby boy and they called it Henry Paul.. Henry as a first name may be a bit risky imo but it suits them as they're all a bit wacky and it would be fun as opposed to old sounding :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back