Have a clear out!!!!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Before I get too fat to do it, we are having a major clear out and Spring clean before decorating. Cos the boot sale season hasn't started yet I've been online and made over £60 selling dvd's and old phones......and yes the really old ones are worth quite a bit :shock:

So selling a few bits has made us enough for the anti-colic bottles I wanted but couldn't afford :dance:...get rummaging girls and see what you can find :D xxxxxxxx

I did this, but with clothes, nearly broke my heart! Because I had to convert my clothes room into a nursery, had to be done. Made the baby shopping seem a lot less expensive though!

My plan for the next couple of weeks is a massive clear out and all the fund will go into the baby savings account! Anything that doesnt get used or isnt needed will be going, infact if it isnt nailed down and something I use everyday I will probably be selling it! Plus Im setting up a website to sell all the jewellery and crafts that I have made so hopefully that will add to the fund.
Thankfully our parents have said they will help out with buying a few things but Im determined to make sure we have enough to get everything we need and also it will clear out space for all the baby things!

My plan for the next couple of weeks is a massive clear out and all the fund will go into the baby savings account! Anything that doesnt get used or isnt needed will be going, infact if it isnt nailed down and something I use everyday I will probably be selling it! Plus Im setting up a website to sell all the jewellery and crafts that I have made so hopefully that will add to the fund.
Thankfully our parents have said they will help out with buying a few things but Im determined to make sure we have enough to get everything we need and also it will clear out space for all the baby things!

Make sure you register for tax on your site earnings hunny, my friend didn't and got into major trouble with revenue and customs. They are monitoring the internet really closely now xxxxxxxx

We did this and made a fair bit, in all honesty alot of items were motorbike parts so they go for a good price :) although I did have to sell my beautiful bike :cry:
I'm now clearing out items to throw away. It really is unbelievable what we keep, like ish I've had to convert my clothes room :( but i must admit it looks cuter than as a nursery :) xx

I had a massive clear out between 20 and 26 weeks and made over £140. Was well pleased! Sold it all on Facebook groups so didn't have to worry about fees and posting costs. :) xx

I need to get going with a clear out too and get selling on ebay! Xx

It's amazing what you can raise and lets face it no-one can say they have enough money these days xxxxxxxx

I've done the same selling junk on local sites up to now have made £180 if they don't sell I re-list them and they seem to go that time....more cash for the baby fund !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back