Haunted experience, should I go?

Alwaystrying

Reaction score
Me and my friends booked a haunted night experience at Oxford castle. This was booked months ago, you do ouij boards, seances and get to hear the history of the castle

I spoke to the events people and they said all was fine to go, had many pregnant ladies there before, only advise for heavily pregnant ladies not to attend, I have even googled it and most comments say its fine to go

However, being so early in my pregnancy I am so worried about getting too scared and harming the baby etc, I really don't know what to do, been really looking forward to it

What are your thoughts girls?

I have been to 3 fright night at Oxford castle and they are amazing, I love them!

Bubs will be fine hun, just be careful when you are walking around in the dark, make sure you take a good torch.

I think the biggest problem you will have is staying awake the whole night! (Is it until early hours of morn? Fright Night ones always are...) xx

I have been to 3 fright night at Oxford castle and they are amazing, I love them!

Bubs will be fine hun, just be careful when you are walking around in the dark, make sure you take a good torch.

I think the biggest problem you will have is staying awake the whole night! (Is it until early hours of morn? Fright Night ones always are...) xx

Excellent thank you for your reply, glad you enjoyed it, been so looking forward to it, although think I may have some stomach bug coming :-( which is not good, so much of it going around where I live

I wud go i love things like this.

I went to edinburgh dungeons when i was pg and didnt know it(wud have been about 4wks)and i went on the ride and was scared by everything lol and me n bubs were fine.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back