HATTON FIGHT

susie

Reaction score
Anybody watching this :D i know its not on till 4am but i will be watching on sky i am so looking forward to it :dance:

Not really but I'd like to know who wins.

I think its funny when they both make threats and say Im gonna knock him out but someone has to loose.. :D

i wanna watch it but i refuse to pay £15 for the pleasure
manda xx

hard one to call imo, 2 totally different fighters, but i reckon Mayweather is a bit of a cocky git and a show fighter, my money is on Hatton taking it :D... but, Mayweather is good on the defensive, and a quick hitter... be interesting to see!

my OH has just gone to put his bets on. Think he is doing a triple or something for the hatton, jamie cox and some other fight.

Think he is a bit depressed as most of our friends our out there watching it but we could not go as i'm preg. luckily one another couple could not go as she is also ready to pop so he has someone to watch it with!!

Yep will defo be watchin it, my uncles part of the pheonix camp so is over there with em :) Its gunna be a tough fight & he can do it!!

Whoever watches make sure u come and do a running commentary!!!

my OH is watching it and sky plussing it so I'll watch it tomorrow :)

My OH & his mate r watching it but I'll be in the land of nod by then lol

i am so excited about it :D gunna go to bed till 3 is then get up for a bit of the run up, also dont forget kahn is on a 10pm, i worry about the reach advantage of mayweather but hatton has the passion and determination to win :cheer:

Rich is staying up to watch it :shock: but i will be fast :sleep:
i wouldn't watch it if you paid me lots of money :bored: :rotfl:

Id be interested to hear the result...

BUT

stayin up till 4am to watch two blokes kick the shit out of each other!?

No ta.

I'll be tucked up :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I'd like to watch it but I know I won't be awake and I would have to pay to watch. I was looking forward to the Amir Khan fight and then it ended in the first round. I will have to find something else to watch now.

Would love to watch it but staying up til that time then getting up with Madds at 8am would just make me grumpy for the day so not bothering :wink:

baby seems to be kicking me awake around 4'ish every morning so if Im up Il be watching, OH can pay the £15 quid for my pleasure, he has just gone home to his Mums to watch it. I've just watched Khan, he is lovely but a bit disappointing to end in 70 odd seconds!! :D

does anyone know if its being shown on sunday morning about 9ish?? if so what channel is it on? i have heard that it is being shown for free later in the morning.

guess i were wrong then :lol:

first few rounds were interesting, but after the 3rd/4th it started to go downhill for hatton... but it does show how good a fighter mayweather is when he cuts out the crap, by the end hatton was just walking straight into those hits...

best man won i guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back