Hate waiting

Moley

Reaction score
Hi all....

I'm now back from my holiday and it was just what I needed to get away to a change of scenery and clear my head and shop till I drop.

We had our follow up appointment after failed IVF and they had no clue as to why it didn't work because treatment went well, I responded well, good number of eggs collected (12) and good number fertilized (8) so its just 'nature'. They assured me that low AMH affects quantity not quality so that kinda eased my concerns a little. I was worried that my low AMH was reason I didn't have any embies left to freeze even though 8 eggs fertilized and 2 went back in.

The downside now with NHS is I can't start my second cycle until January 2014!! Although I am grateful I get all three reccomended cycles -I hate the waiting. At first I didn't want to do it again because I was so low and down after the first attempt. I'm slowly coming round to trying again because the treatment itself was ok. It was the BFN at the end that was the problem. My doctor put me on the waiting list anyway and I'm glad so now I'm just waiting again, eating healthy again, no booze again, drinking wheatgrass shots this time - read that somewhere on line, exercising as usual and hoping and praying cycle 2 works. Thinking of giving reflexology a go as acupuncture although calming didn't really work for me.

M x x

Hey there welcome back from your hol! Where did you go?
I find the waiting the hardest part of lttc than going through the procedures and treatments. Excellent news that you reacted well to the treatment 12 eggs is excellent at least it's just down to mother nature and they didn't find anything wrong during the cycle.
I'm on my 2ww after ICSI x

Good luck clairbella and good to hear from you Moley, nice to know it was just one of them things as we were the same, we should be having our two frosties bk either in a month or Sept, will find out more on Friday x

Sorry to hear your first go didn't work, you are at least lucky to get three tries. Hope the waiting goes quickly for you. I find trying to do stuff like exercise more etc helps make the time pass and makes me feel like I'm doing something to combat the waiting. Although its easier said than done!

Anna x

We are seriously considering IVF with my husband. Is there any topic with help, questions and so on about IVF on this forum?

Thanks,
Svenya.

We are seriously considering IVF with my husband. Is there any topic with help, questions and so on about IVF on this forum?

Thanks,
Svenya.

Yes if you do a search on IVF you will be able to see all the threads on it.

I would recommend reflexology. I haven't had a BFP yet but it made me feel more relaxed and its good to talk to someone about your situation and they have the time to listen! Reflexologists will be interesting in healing so will also give you another perspective on the situation instead of the simple western medical perspective which I found helpful and interesting.

Thanks guys. ClIrabella we went to Los Angeles and San Francisco for 2 weeks and it was awesome.

Yes I'm just eating heathy and doing more exercise in the mean time. Will try reflexology for sure.

M x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back