Hate the stares :(

jadeflorence

Reaction score
So me and my partner have quite a lot of tattoos he's completely covered and so am I more or less, the way people look at me is horrible! Look at my tummy and whisper I think it's also got something to do with me looking a lot younger then what I am but it's horrible it does my head in, especially old people oh my gosh their the worst! They have no shame at all, yeah we have a lot of tattoos but that doesn't change what sort of people we are or what kind of parents we will be ggrrrr rant over lol hope everyone is feeling ok! :-D xxx

I hate hate hate small minded people like that. Its discrimination. What you look like shouldn't matter to anyone else!

Screw them and their old fashioned views!

Xx

I hate it aswell! I used to get stared at cos im so tall..
And now with a bump it even worse!

No fucker moves out the way for me still tho!! Argh constantly having to stop in my tracks cos ppl walk across my direction or bump into me!!!!

People are stupid in general. Don't forget that. We're all different, judging people by the way they look is an easy and crappy way to behave imo.
Screw em! Don't let the *******s grind you down!! Xxx

My nannan is like this, so judgemental it drives me mad! Like Umbongo said, people are stupid. As long as you're true to yourself that's all that matters xx

I look at ppl with tattoos..... I like to see what people have had done. I dont get why people would get loads of tattoos and then expext for nobody to ever look at them.

My step dad is covered in tattoos from toes to neck. And he is big built and obviously people look at him and think he must be an awful person.

But like he says, he got the tattoos so expects to be looked at because its an art that most people do not have on their bodies.

I dont stare, but I am more inclined to look at somebody with lots of tattoos or with a bright hair colour or neon clothes on.. because its not what I see all the time..

Id be annoyed if I knew that those people were thinking 'whats she looking at?'
Everyone looks at everyone else! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

It drives me bananas too how people judge you going on what they see and not who you are. I am known for my wacky clothes and being an old hippy but I love it and think to myself if people stare - let em, their just jealous being stuck in their shoe box - I dont have one, I can be ME!! :lol:

lol at nearly 6ft, fat and noticibly tattooed and pierced let alone with often randomly coloured hair im sure i attract attention and i dont mind, i only get annoyed when idiots shout nasty things or make stupid comments trying to be insulting which dosent happen often. i think the combination f size and tattoos makes ppl wary of me tho as i really dont see many ppl openly staring or saying things good or bad.
i have been described as scary and yet told im too cheerful and friendly to be a goth lol so it really is all in the appearance

Ignore them hun! I'm exactly the same I have 11 tattoos and I get people saying to me 'if god wanted you to have tattoos you would have been born with them!' And it pisses me off but now I just tell them to fuck off haha xx

People can be ignorant and judge straight away without knowing you. Sod em! Let them stare Hun xx

I dye my hair purple got quite a few tattoos my partner is covered in them even his hands and head and people stare all the time you just have to except it . Alot of people stare at my daughter because she has got dwarfism which does make me cross. if you have chosen to look like you do you cant complain alot of people get attention they dont want because of things they have no control over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back