Hate my OH!!

Mummy2toddler

Reaction score
Sorry for the pointless thread but since I got pregnant I just feel so irritable towards him I actually look forward to him going work and dread him coming home. Most probably just hormones but he's been so miserable just lately and he pisses me off with the stupid things he says. He moans as I've been going my mums every day or she has mine. But the fact is we have a 2 year old son most mornings I feel sick and I am trying take it easy as I have a bleed around the sac which I want to go. He's not long gone and I'm honestly not bothered!! I could just cry cause the fact I'm pregnant and he's making me miserable and fed up. Sorry for the pointless thread x

Aw hun, maybe sit down and talk to him about it? I always think chatting things out is the best thing- he might not realise what he's doing, or perhaps hes stressed about things too and doesn't know how to express himself. xx

I no the feelin. I love my oh with all my heart.
But since I've found out I'm pregnant (both really excited),
He's rubbin me up the wrong way an I think he's pushin my buttons
Looking for a fight..
In sayin that we haven't fought in 2 day so hopefully
It was my harmones an they've calmed :) count to 10 an ignore x

Im the same over the weekend i have found that everything my hubby does either gets me mad or is sweet and makes me want to cry!!!

Bloody hormones.

Michelle. x

I would put it down to hormones and try and bear that in mind when you are feeling irritated. I would assume your relationship was good before you got pregnant? If that is all that has changed it has to be hormones? I would try and talk to him but keep calm and be careful not to say anything that might make the situation worse. I think the men in our lives can have a bit of a hard time adjusting to their wives changing physically and emotionally and I think it is hard for them to understand or relate to. I'm sure you won't feel like this forever x

Sorry ladies had a bad week keep crying I'm so miserable. We fell out Sunday morning then we ended up going out for our son we had a great day he had ago at me while we were out told me drop down dead. On Friday 5 minutes before I found out I was bleeding he called a stupid f'ing c*nt. sorry for the language. Went my NANs Sunday night she asked how is nephew was who is 4 months old. So I said well we haven't seen him since he was a week old we asked to go up and they ignored us and then we got invited up we were told 7pm there sons bed time is 7pm ish sometimes before so 7 so we couldn't see him then either. So my NANs reply was well do they come see you? I said no not really n he piped up well they work full time which they do. N my Nan said well you don't want keep running around. That was it he was fuming come out slagging my Nan off. I've had it all week he's only nice when people are there. And I've got my scan tomorrow and he said to me well think positive then he said well expect something bad then if its good well it's better isn't it. I was like wtf?! He's been like this the past week. I actually dread him coming home. I enjoy it when he's at work!! He's in one night so I'm going bed when my son is asleep. Oh and if I miscarry its my mums and NANs fault?! Not the fact he's been horrible every day. Keeps telling me clear our flat out else he's gone. Thing is I want go!! It genuinely wouldn't bother me. One minute he's nice then he's just horrible .. He's nice on texts at work too. So glad he works 6 days a week just wish he could get over time in so I could see him less. He was fine before I got pregnant. I mean we have had lots of family differences but we are both just polite really. He's so happy I'm pregnant I just don't understand why he's being so horrible? No point trying talk as he just walks out and he's very stubborn. Xx

He knows what he's doing and I've had enough. He accused me of breaking my sons remote control car yesterday he had for Christmas off his brother cause I apparently don't like him. Yet saw his family today and he was playing happy families then. Roll on my scan tomorrow x

I've got a supportive mum & my amazing son. My mum keeps texting for me go hers but it will cause more arguments !!! X

Really hope everything goes well for you tomorrow .... He sounds like he's being aright a**hole! (Sorry not very constructive!)

Big hugs xxx

Omg huni. Who r u venting ur anger to. I hope uve told ur mum how hard things r.
He sounds like something is bothering him an is takin it out on u. But u can't take that. Its basically emotional abuse.

Omg huni. Who r u venting ur anger to. I hope uve told ur mum how hard things r.
He sounds like something is bothering him an is takin it out on u. But u can't take that. Its basically emotional abuse.

Thank you! He's currently in one because my son is crying for my mum. My mum text me saying my son could of stayed which I'd let him but that idiot won't let him every time he cries for her he goes in one. He was moaning because my mum has spent £30 something pounds on some shoes today?!! Have we paid? No. So I don't know what the problem was. Best of all my mum asked him if it was ok he said yes .. 2 minutes later in the car why's your mum buying him shoes? My mum has brought my son a bike with stabilisers for Christmas it's for her house only cause he wants to get his first proper bike. 3 weeks ago I brought a barbantia bin from catalogue buy now pay later ( as long as I pay it in 3 months get no interest) cost me £90 I told him £40. Gosh that was it he come home in one the bin was tacky waste of £40 it cost double that! And he drove about 30 miles to another area to look at houses cause he wants to move and went to buy a bin to 'prove a point' his step mum brought my son some trainers 2 weeks ago now IMO they are awful but they never buy him and of course I was polite and I was like ohhh thank you .. He had to wear them this morning so I put his other shoes in his bag under his clothes ( he went my mums this morning my son did) as I had go do a test for a home course I'm doing. Anyway I made sure he didn't see me put them in and he saw them and asked why they were in there. He's so horrible just lately. My mums turned her phone off cause I told her stop offering for my son to stay hers as she knows what his dad is like!! Sorry for moaning I know this isn't pregnancy related I'm just honestly so fed up miserable down everything I hate him so much I feel like I've let my son down and the baby I'm pregnant with too.

My mum knows some of it. She would flip if she knew and my dads ready punch him but of course that won't help matters. Oh he also said if I miscarry its my mum and NANs fault for causing me stress. My mum has helped every day with my son so I can rest and my Nan doesn't know I'm pregnant xx

Hun this sounds terrible it can't be good for you your son or you baby? Xxx

He's never been this horrible ever. It's made him worse the comment off my Nan on Sunday I'm so annoyed wish she would shut her trap .. Got my mum on at me now as I've told her don't keep saying my son can stay his dad won't let him. He's gone for this weekend :) I am counting the hours until he goes to work. Just typical all the months we ttc we get on fine get pregnant he's vile! Xx

Men are odd that's for sure he should be looking after you! Why won't he let your little boy stay with your mum? It might be nice give u a break or you could do something nice together? Sometimes you have so much going off you forget to spend time together as a couple xxx

Feel so much better for getting it off my chest. He's in bed now with my son .. Thank god!! And if he gets up I'm going bed lmao. Sorry for moaning when it's a pregnancy forum and this isn't pregnancy related at all. Xxx

Men are odd that's for sure he should be looking after you! Why won't he let your little boy stay with your mum? It might be nice give u a break or you could do something nice together? Sometimes you have so much going off you forget to spend time together as a couple xxx

He doesn't like my mum lol he hates her. My son only has to cry for her & he's in one. Plus with him working he says he doesn't see him much but he does! I think he's got a split personality honestly I really do. He says he dreads coming home I dread him coming home lol!! He's moaned as my mum had him today for me but I do a home IT level 1 course and it consists of 3 tests well I have to do them at the learning centre obviously can't take my son so she's watched him for me and I've gone. He moaned cause of that too! Xx

Honestly I couldn't cope with that. He sounds pretty controlling.
U need supportive loving an caring ppl around u.
Have u tried talkin to him? How does he deal with u tellin him how ur feelin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back