Has this happened 2 u? Please help i need advise.

FOREVERJBR

Reaction score
okay... i had an ectopic in feb. and then started patch beginning of march. i didn't care for the patch and all the side effects so on the 4th week i took it off and had my period. i never put it back on so i had break through bleeding april 1st. all of april i had pregnancy symptoms but all the test were negative. on april 30 i had started what i think was my period it was really lite and on/off for about 4 days. which i am usually a 6-7 days, medium - heavy girl. Then all of May i had all the pregnancy symptoms: nausead every day all day, leg cramps, headaches, lower abdominal cramping, bloated, tired, dizzy, food cravings, i noticed i am going to the restroom alot more. Well, i am guessing but if you go by the date of my last period april 30 then i am around 8 days late. this past weekend i have had these really bad cramps where i felt like i couldn't stand, i have been craving ice cream which i usually hate and pickles and olives. i took a test saturday and it was negative. i went to the doctors today and she only used her fingers and pressed on my stomach. said everything felt fine but next monday they are going to do a pelvic exam. HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE??? HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO SHOW UP? ANY ADVISE WOULD HELP. THANK YOU.

Hi Autumn,
Why didn't the doctor do a blood test? I hope this gets resolved soon for you. it must be really worrying. I too have had a very strange period. It only really lasted two days - I like you normally have very heavy period for 5 days - and now I have brown watery spotting. My doc wants to do a blood test. What did the doctor say about your bad cramping? What's your gut instinct?
S

i feel pregnant but i don't know. when i was pregnant in feb. i didn't have implatation bleeding and i know i didn't this time. i am 8 days late and i don't know if i should test again or not. what do you think?

I don't know hon. I find testing a very demoralising business. If you can do it in the knowledge that each test isn't conclusive and isn't really telling you that you're not pregnant then I'd go for it. Can you buy some cheap tests? They say that all pregnancies are different. Just because you didn't have implantation the first time doesn't mean it hasn't happened now. One girl put a post on in reply to me to say that she had to wait 9 weeks before she knew she was pregnant and she had what she thinks is implantation bleeding the previous month.
I would ask for a blood test. How are you feeling about it all or is that a really dumb question. Okay, don't answer the last part of that!!
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back