has it sunk in yet?

GBLiz

Reaction score
i think im a bit in denial still about having a baby :shock:

it still feels like its just something im telling people :?

probably cos im having so much stress about wht we're going to do with work and living places , the fact that im pregnant has so far taken a bit of a back seat.....

im a bit scared that when this little one comes out i will be completely unprepared emotionally :? :?

I don't feel that pregnant to be honest, hoping it will sink in when I go on maternity leave :lol:

i dont think it really will sink in until babys little face is staring back at you after delivery!

I agree with Kimbo....I keep trying to imagine what that will be like but it seems like a lifetime away :(

I hope she comes soon :D

I was in complete denial with my son and spent several months after the birth trying unsuccesfully to bond with him. Some people talk about this maternal rush of love so hopefully you'll get that. I didn't and ended up feeling pretty low. Give yourself a bit of tme (I know its difficult with eveything going on to talk to your bump and think about what it will be like when she arrives. Don't worry I'm sure you'll be great

I say every day that I don't think it has hit me yet. Decorating the nursey and setting some stuff up has made it a bit more real but I honestly don't think I will believe it until I'm holding little Flump in my arms either. :shock:

Dont think it has sunk in with me yet properly that i am having a baby. Dont think it will until she is born to be honest. Have lots of baby things and the nursery done but it just doesnt seem real. I cant even imagine using the stuff i have bought :roll:

It gets me in waves- sometimes it just doesn;t seem real, at other times it hits me full force and I feel a mixture of total unconmtrollable excitement and panic! How can I be responsible for a tiny baby!!!??

I don't think it's really sunk it for me :? I keep stressing about stupid little things like stretch marks etc until someone reminds me "but that's not important because you're having a baby", it's like sometimes I forget the reason for that big bump :? :D I feel like i'm playing 'make believe' when i'm packing my hospital bag or washing itsy bitsy baby clothes! I recon for me it'll start sinking in when I go into labour :shock:

It's just starting to sink in with me I think. for the last couple of days I have been feeling really freaked out by it.

Still not sunk in for me fully, dont think it will do til ive got her in my arms! :)

mine comes in waves too...Like i was looking up what my baby looks like in the womb at this stage, and for a split second it all seemed real, and i started sobbing (from happiness :cheer: ) but that only lasted a matter of seconds, lmao, then i blew my nose and carried on what i was doing, lol. I thought "if anyone had seen that, i woud've looked like a right nutter" hahaha. :rotfl:

Sometimes if im reading my preggers magazines in the bath and i see my tummy move, i get a bit teary aswell.....but most of the time its not really real at all.

I sit there thinking "theres someone in there....theres really someone in there" while i prod my bump, but i still cant quite believe it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back