Has anyone used acutest early sign hpt?

Rae1307

Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone used acutest early sign hpts before? I just took a test with one this morning, and it has a faint second line!
We've been trying for a year, since coming off the pill I've had barely any periods, my last one was the first I've had in 5 months! I don't want to get my hopes up if these tests are known to give wrong results!!

I've attached picture if you can let me know what you think please? (I think I have anyway, I'm new to this posting stuff!) I'm going to buy a first response test and take that in the morning, but it's so hard to wait!

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 130
I haven't used acutest early sign but that looks like a bfp to me!! Did you try the frer yet?

Ah I really hope so!! I haven't yet, thought I should wait till tomorrow morning to do it with Fmu, we shall see if I can wait that long though haha x

Hi Rae I used it this cycle and it was positive, they are really sensitive

Ah thank you Belle! And congratulations!

Last edited:
So I have no willpower at all haha, just took a FRER and it's definitely positive! Thank you for your replies! X

I can see that bfp!! Congrats!!

I got my bfp on an Accutest early sign!

Hi, I realise this is an old post but I too have had two tests that look like this with the same test. Were you definitely pregnant after taking the second one? My first was so faint you could barely see it and could only see it in certain lights and my second is just a little bit darker. I'm worried that these are just evap lines or just a mark where the line is suppose to go. Thanks for any replies!

i got a line lile this on same test back in july which turned out to be bfp....i did have a mmc though in sept. Hopefully your bean will be a sticky one....congratulations...for peace of mind, try a different hpt x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back