Has anyone taken cephalexin before for a UTI ?

Loubalouba

Reaction score
Has anyone taken this during pregnancy? Have you felt ill on it? I feel like I have the flu with constant nausea, it's awful! I can't stop them suddenly I know and I only have one more full day left to take them but I wonder if it's the UTI making me feel like this, pregnancy symptoms getting more intense (Iam just 7 weeks) or the antibiotics. I just want to feel human again!

Lou X

I've took that after preg for my rupture down below as preventative measures. I did have that effect with amoxicillin (not preg) best is to ring the docs. I was allowed to stop taking the amoxicillin and now put it on that I'm allergic so they give me different ones and I didn't react like that on cephalexin. Hope that helps x

I took cephalexin during my last pregnancy several times for UTIs - I had no side effects.

I would suggest you finish the course prescribed and then if you still feel rubbish you know it wasn't the antibiotics.

I'm 12 weeks at the moment and all my symptoms kicked in around 7 weeks and make me feel like I have a permanent hangover but without having had a good party. :( I'm hoping over the coming weeks I start to feel better and get that pregnancy glow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back