Has anyone stopped taking myo inositol once pregnant?

Daenis

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m almost 7 weeks pregnant and have been taking inofolic (myo inositol + folic acid) since TTC but I’m having really bad morning sickness now and I’m finding it hard to stomach so I’m wondering if any of you have stopped it once pregnant and everything was okay?
I’ve thrawled the internet but can’t find any info on whether it’s safe to stop once pregnant. I have mild PCOS so I’m worried it may mess up my hormones if I stop but struggling to keep it down at the moment.
TIA x

Hello i stopped taking it when i was 6 weeks pregnant and saw a heart beat. I have pcos am now 13 + 3

Hi,
I’m almost 7 weeks pregnant and have been taking inofolic (myo inositol + folic acid) since TTC but I’m having really bad morning sickness now and I’m finding it hard to stomach so I’m wondering if any of you have stopped it once pregnant and everything was okay?
I’ve thrawled the internet but can’t find any info on whether it’s safe to stop once pregnant. I have mild PCOS so I’m worried it may mess up my hormones if I stop but struggling to keep it down at the moment.
TIA x

To be honest this question is best answered by your doctor/primary care provider not online forums. What's good for one person may not be good for another.

To be honest this question is best answered by your doctor/primary care provider not online forums. What's good for one person may not be good for another.

Thank you, to be honest i don’t think my doctor would even know what it is! I won’t see my OB for another few weeks so just trying to gather as much info as I can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back