Has anyone just felt pregnant before bfp

HollieAnn

Reaction score
Dont know why but I just got a feeling I've conceived this time, I'm 8dpo past couple of days I've had niggling type feelings had really vivid dreams and now I'm loaded with cold. Uve googled loads and found all 3 could be early signs. anyone else?

Hey hun.
I hope this is your time and I don’t want to put a dampener on it but I have had every single
Symptom Possible in my TWW and my period still arrived. The month I got my bfp I didn’t notice any symptoms.
I hope it’s different for you. Good luck x

Was exactly the same as char for me. Hope it's a good sign for you though.

The first time I conceived I was totally sure I was pregnant at 6dpo. The second time I conceived I felt exactly like my period was coming and was really shocked when it didn't. The way you feel could mean something but it also couldn't. Sorry that's not helpful lol x

You are still really early. I would try not to think on it too much and distract yourself for the next few days as much as possible!

Yep, with both pregnancies. I felt completely different both times than I did in usual cycles and just knew xx

I’ve known a week before my BFP with both pregnancies, hope this is it for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back