has anyone introduced a friend to sky and got £50

Yes, my brother did and got the vouchers but it was about a year ago :D

I referred a friend 2 months ago and got nothing yet.

If anyone's thinking of getting sky though let me know and we can do it!

I did :wave:

I got my dad to refer us and we got £30 (that's what was available at the time) of M&S vouchers :)

They got £30 vouchers too.

Yeah, I did it to my Mum, we both got £30 M&S vouchers, we used them for yummy stuff for a BBQ in the summer, they took ages to come through though, about 2 months!!!

strange you should say that because we just got ours in today. £50 M&S vouchers. Here we come.

well the thing is. i refered my sister and at the time we ordered it the man said it was 50 puond vouchers but yesterday we recieved only 30 quid vouchers. :think:
i randg up and he said that in between ordering the installation and it actually being installed the offer had changed.

im hopping mad!!! going to write a letter.

Our friend recommended it to us and we tried to take up the offer. It was a while ago and we were supposed to get £30 in M & S vouchers.

Neither my friend or us received any vouchers as my friend was supposed to call them with something after the system was installed. We never realized this and missed out.

Should have read the small print I suppose but I just assumed that once you had made the first payment, that the vouchers would automatically be sent out. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back