Has anyone heard from...

Chezza

Reaction score
Jazz or LYLLJellytots..? Just wondering how they both are? xx

Ey'up chick x

Sorry I've not been about much I'm just mad busy between the three kids because of the holidays etc xxx lorna let me know that you had posted bless her x I do try to get on when I can hit it just isn't often these days :(

How's you and buba Hun? Xxx

Last edited:
Morning hun! Glad you're ok...I was just thinking about you & Jazz the other day :)

Bubba & I are good thanks :)

Glad you are ok! How's little Maegan getting on? xx

Oh she's fantastic now, growing well :D she's allergic to cows milk protein and she's got reflux but apart from that she is doing fantastically x her chromosome tests came back clear :D xxxxx

Thanks for thinking about us Hun :D I do nip on now and again but I will try and be about a bit more xxxx I have Facebook / whatsapp too if you want to add me on there so we can catch up there too xxx

These bubas are growing too fast though! Xx

Oh bless her...I've heard reflux can be pretty nasty - hope she grows out of it soon. Too many babies suffering from this horrible affliction :-(

I'm not on Whatsapp - but am on Facebook - Cheryl Anderson and my profile piccie is of JJ frowning :) Feel free to add me...would be lovely to catch up on there and see photos of your little girl :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back