has anyone had good news after bleeding?

Robyn_mcl

Reaction score
Hi all, i have been reading for a few weeks now, bu my first post so please bare with me.
I know its probably going to be not good news for me, but i just wondeed if anyone has any good news after bleeding ... i.e, still pregnant??
I took a clear blue test which said i was around 1-2 weeks, but if i date it by my last period( 29 oct) i could have been anywhere up to 5 weeks, anyway i stared getting some dark brown spotting on Friday and unfortunately had a normal period bleed yesterday mornng, i went to the hospital with my husband and the nurse said its possible that the egg didnt implant. What would cause this?

I have to call tomorrrow and make an appointment with the early pregnancy centre, where im presuming they will just tell me ive Msc.

Has anyone else experiences this and had an good news after.... i know i shouldn't get my hopes up and im not i have accepted it if i did msc, i just want to concentrate on ttc again but i was just curious.

thanks ladies xx

Lots of people bleed in early pregnancy and go on to be ok, but also early miscarriage is very frequent too.
I hope the best for you. :hug:

Thank you ! I really appreciated that reply!! x

I had a haematoma with this pregnancy and with Jake. Everything turned out fine with both and the bleeding was quite heavy x

Thanks girls!! I finally got trough to the early pregnancy clinic today ( which took me 4.5 hours coz they are so busy) and i have an appointment for friday so they can check my blood and do a scan to see whats happened. Im not sure if a scan will ldo any good as my last period was 29 oct so i dont know if they will even see anything with a scan!?
A small pat of me hopes that I am pat of the minority that experiences these things, but im not going to let it get me down if it was a Msc and we are going to keep trying!
The bleeding has stopped now, stared on Saturday as a normal period, got heavier over the day but just kind of medium-ish flow, and started slowing down on Sunday, today its gone. so we'll see.
Im still so confused, basically what happened was i took 3 cheap stick hpt the week before last and all said i was not pregnant, but i knew i felt different, after the weeekend, on the monday my husband bought me a clear blue, which was positive really quickly. then on friday i started getting brown spotting, and then as i said i had what seemed like a normal period on saturday. So im so confused.

xx

Have you tested since hun? Really hope all is ok :hugs: you would be just over 6 weeks, so they should be able to see something on the scan x x

I thought i might be around 4/5 weeks as im usually around a 30 day cycle?? but my period before was a week late, and then the nov period obv didnt come so its hard to work out, hopefully it is 6 wks and they will be able to see.
My mum has suggested i test again.... maybe i should? I was tested on Saturday morning t the hospital but they said it was a faint line which would indicate low hcg levels.....?? But the "cheaper" line hpt i used the week before said not pregnant.....which means the levels had gone up no??. and the clear blue which picks up little amounts of hcg said pregnant..... lol so confusing isnt it??? lol
Im trying to not worry but coz ive never msc before i dont kno what a msc bleed looks like compared to a normal... so much to think about.... im trying to stay positive though :) Thanks so much vixxie xxx

well def not pregnant anymore... couldnt wait till friday and did a test..... its was negative. Im ok with it, im just deermined to start trying again....
does anyone know how soon after ovulating a test can be done? and what tests are the best?? to use that early? xx

:hug: hope you areok and you get a sticky bean soon, not sure about tests but there are some good thread on the forum you might be able to track down! The LTTC are very well informed. xxxx

i think probably 8-10 days post ovulation is the earliest BUT not everyone gets a positive test until the day that AF is due.

i am so sorry for your lost:hug: give your self some time to heal, it may take a while for yur hormone sot be back on track.i hope you get a positive test soon :love:

Thank you !! Do you think i will have to wait to have a proper period before get me hopes up for trying again? as this isnt a normal period i have had..... Thanks so much everyone!! xx

Nope, you were very early in pregnancy so no problems with that. You can try straight away. Your next cycle may though not be the normal length. It may take a while for everything o o back to normal. You can use ovulation tests for that purpose.

Thank you!! I think i will be buying some ovulation tests. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back