Has anyone had a break from ttc?

mrs nel

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies,

How r u all this dreary Sat?

I'm now in my 14th cycle of TTC and hubby and I have both agreed to take our foot of the gas a little. I'm not poas to try catch ovulation I'm just listening to my girlie bits and seeing wot happens!
I take pregnacare conception vitamins and that's about as much for now. I feel like the excitement of TTC is no longer there and what's the point! How bad is that.

We are off the consultant at the infertility clinic on 19th Aug so we just need to keep trying until then!!

Xxx

I've got to that stage aswel hun, the last couple of months I've not used opk or anything, it's pushing on to 2 years now and not being referred or anything! doctors taking forever xx

We had a break this month before we go off on holiday and I would say its the best thing we did. Bding was so much more fun without the pressure on regime and I felt better in myself. 2ww was a bit stressful towards the end but that's only cos I was spotting, otherwise I would have been fine. I defo recommend it :) x x

Yeh we are getting a little bit fed up with having baby sex as opposed to just sex! Haha!
Oh well,whilst I was lying with my legs up against the wall, I worked out that we've had unprotected sex over 90 times! That's an awfy lot of wasted sperm and possible scrambled eggs!

Xx

Not by choice! Been waiting on chromosome blood tests since my mc in April, so now that we've got the all clear we are trying again. Some months we also have a forced break because my DH might be nightshift when I'm day shift and we won't see each other when I'm fertile :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back