Has anyone had a bfp with no symptoms??

Melly+2

Reaction score
Just wondering, coz ive had a little bit of backache, bit of tummay ache but thats it, opinions please ladies :hug:

im guessing its possible, some people get to like 2nd tri without knowing dont they :lol: Good luck hun :hug:

I didnt have much symptoms before my BFP a few sicky burps and bit bloated but not much at all, since BFP my boobs are very sore and grown loads and feel very bloated in evenings, feel nausious on and off but most the time dont feel pregnant still!

the only reason i knew i was pg with Hope was because i was late, but tbh i wasnt really looking for signs so i dont know, anyways how u been hun not seen u in ages :hug:

Only symptom I had at first was AF type cramp's. I didn't have any other symptoms until about 5 and half week's.

bout 2 weeks ago i had 6 days of non stop nausea and crampin then it stopped since then ive only got big boobs thas hurt sometimes.

with my lil girl i had nothin but big boobs then.

How about peeing more, have anyone found that they just peed as much as normal?? Im sorry for all the questions but i really dont remember what it was like before :lol:

me? im alright think AF started today, not too botherd though just trying to relax :D

Aww no chick, i think im due in 2 days, thats if my cycl is the normal 28 day rather than 37 like last month :roll:

I didn't get any symptoms what-so-ever until around 7 weeks PG, and then they were only mild. If I didn't do a HPT (ok so about 20 HPTs :oops: ) I wouldn't have known.
Good luck :hug:

It was years ago since I was pregnant last but I dont remember having any symptoms until way after I was late. I only realised I was late at about 6 weeks and I had incredibly sore boobs and a sort of 'pulling' feeling in my abdomen. I guess I was tired too, but just thought I was tired of my life at the time. I certainly had no symptoms in the first few weeks.

with my second I got to almost twelve weeks before I knew!

Looking back, there were symptoms, but as I wasn't symptom spotting I didn't notice......

fingers crossed for you hun :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back