Has anyone got 4D pics @ 26 weeks?

Mummylumps

Reaction score
I want to book a bonding scan at 26 weeks, just want to know how good a pic I will get? Also getting a DVD.

I don't have any pics on hand but we had 4d scans with our last two at about 26+4. This time I was 27 weeks. I think any time around 26-30 weeks is good. You don't want to wait too long because baby gets more cramped and once baby drops it can be impossible to see the face. At 26 weeks it already looks a lot like the baby that will be born at full term, just not as chubby. How good the pics are depends a lot on the position of the baby and if there is anything in the way like the placenta or umbilical cord but you should get something nice.

Last edited:
Got mine at 29 weeks she was perfect I don't think 3 weeks will make a big difference they're fully formed

4d pic at 29 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 14
Had mine at 29 week in agraid but they was good x

a7c7e8f3bad94407e6072cfd6fd2499f.jpg

d611aa4f12b1a5c150f4e659e6bc006e.jpg

These are the ones from my scan around 26 weeks. Baby was misbehaving and covering his face so we ended up going back at 29 weeks x

Oh wow those pics are amazing. I can't wait now, things still don't feel real, so weird to think they are proper babies in there lol x

The daughter of a friend actually had her baby at 26 weeks recently. Obviously a bit scary for them and baby needed some extra care but doing well now. Still amazing to think that if you had baby tomorrow there is a good chance of it being okay.

We went for a 4d scan 2 weeks ago but only got footage of one twin, it was good though! Went back again today and the other twin was still facing away from the scanner & the sonographer was a bit grumpy and said it wasn't worth getting a pic just of the back of his head! We won't get another go now and have paid £140. At least we got one but beware if you have twins! I suppose you might have 2 goes looking for a singleton & still not see its face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back