Has anyone ever had this before??????

missclairey

Reaction score
This may seem strange but i keep feeling little wiggles in the bottom part of my belly, I can only describe it as a flutter I've had for about a week now. Today and yesterday I woke up around 4am feeling sick. There is a chance I could be pregnant as me and my fiance do not use protection (we are trying) I just feel strange inside. AF is due on Saturday. Have anyone else ever felt this way and been pregnant I'm due to go into hospital soon for a laproscopy for endometriosis so i need to know Claire xxxxxx :roll:

Hi Claire, The only time I've ever had 'butterflies' in my stomach has been when I've been stressed or anxious about something. It's so hard when you are ttc - every month you convince yourself that this is the month, and I think you can make your body feel similar symptoms to those of pregnancy when you really want it to. Try to relax, and go with the flow. Who knows, you may have a bfp on Saturday, but if not, relaxing can only help to increase your chances next time. Good luck! Let me know how it goes...

Thanks for posting back

I know we do find every pregnancy sign in ourselves

It's a waiting game xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27