Has anyone else?

TORino

Reaction score
Turned into a clutz?

I keep knocking things over. Today it was a pile of snow shovels and they fell right on hubby. It's almost like I can't see where I'm going.

I knock into things every day pretty much. Oh and I keep dropping things as well. We were in dunelm earlier and I was looking at a teapot and I put it back on the shelf but didn't push it on far enough, luckily hubby saw and caught it or it would have smashed!

Doh!

Me too! dropped drink before, was well annoyed as i had just put my iron supplement in! lol forgetting things isgetting worse too!! lol x

Yes - I wrote about this last week. I am soooo clumsy at the moment!

They reckon that teenagers are so clumsy cos their bodies grow too fast for their brains to keep up....hmmmmm maybe we are having a second adolescence :D

I seem to spill food down me all the time nowadays! And drinks, in fact anything I'm consuming!

Yeah I'm knocking everything over especially when I cook and wash up (trying and failing to get out of it). Pain in the arse having to hover up glass when your body's already done all that. I blame my bump getting in the way and all the extra clutter.

Also I can't see my feet in front of me OH left his shoes on the stairs last night, nearly killed myself I'm a tad suspicious! My cat's doing a much better job trying to kill me by running under my feet, she was doing OK before but now I'm treading on her every 5 mins.

:lol: i've always been a clutz but do get worse when im pregnant, im forever bumping into things, knockin things over. Im terrible for under estimating how far my bump sticks out, still try and squeeze through small spaces untill i realise.. I cant! Haha. Im also soo bad at remembering things, i go the shop for something (wich is literally opposite my house) but by time im in there iv forgot what i went over for and just end up buyin everything we didnt need. OH used to find it all cute and funny.. Not so much now ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back