Has anybody got this from itching?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by Sophie_P, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

Don't know if anybody knows if this is normal or because my boobs are all sensitive? Got this from a normal itch which has turned into a lovebite type bruise[​IMG]

2. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

Ouch :0 where abouts is it? your boob? It's probably cause you've been scratching! looks very sore! My boobs are really itchy and scratches show up a lot more on my boobs!!xx

#2 bbee, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  3. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

Yep on the chest area! Didn't know if it's because it's more sensitive extra blood flow etc x

4. Toria111

Toria111 Well-Known Member

Are you allergic to anything? I'm allergic to heaps of stuff, and if my histamine levels are high that's what my skin does with the smallest of scratches. I get more sensitive to stuff when I'm pregnant too. Washing powder, skin creams, soap etc.

5. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

I think it's just skin gets a bit more sensitive in general! I had really itchy legs the other day and they were really sore and looked a bit bruised!xx

6. Mummybexee

Mummybexee Well-Known Member

You've broken blood vessels on the layer under the skin- I get it if in scratch my legs too much when they itch after shaving

It's normal and a cold compress helps - something is irritating you possibly x

7. Dotty_woman

Dotty_woman Well-Known Member

I've had this before Sophie. I was getting crazy itching in my cleavage and under my boobs and it end up like this. It was worst when in bed on a night. The skin is sensitive in this area and is easily damaged with your fingernails. Mine has cleared up now. I put a bit of calamine lotion on to sooth the itch and this seemed to help. Unfortunately this warm weather doesn't help. Try to keep cool on a night if you can. xxx

8. mrs_b_x

mrs_b_x Well-Known Member

I went to my friends house the other day who has a puppy, and iv been there before when she's had him, and worn a skirt like I did this time and whene he jumped up at me my legs went like this where he got me with his paws, they've never done that before so I put it down the extra blood in my system and pregnancy xx