Has anybody got this from itching?

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Don't know if anybody knows if this is normal or because my boobs are all sensitive? Got this from a normal itch which has turned into a lovebite type bruise
mms_img12732_zps4b5da5c5.jpg

Ouch :0 where abouts is it? your boob? It's probably cause you've been scratching! looks very sore! My boobs are really itchy and scratches show up a lot more on my boobs!!xx

Last edited:
Yep on the chest area! Didn't know if it's because it's more sensitive extra blood flow etc x

Are you allergic to anything? I'm allergic to heaps of stuff, and if my histamine levels are high that's what my skin does with the smallest of scratches. I get more sensitive to stuff when I'm pregnant too. Washing powder, skin creams, soap etc.

I think it's just skin gets a bit more sensitive in general! I had really itchy legs the other day and they were really sore and looked a bit bruised!xx

You've broken blood vessels on the layer under the skin- I get it if in scratch my legs too much when they itch after shaving

It's normal and a cold compress helps - something is irritating you possibly x

I've had this before Sophie. I was getting crazy itching in my cleavage and under my boobs and it end up like this. It was worst when in bed on a night. The skin is sensitive in this area and is easily damaged with your fingernails. Mine has cleared up now. I put a bit of calamine lotion on to sooth the itch and this seemed to help. Unfortunately this warm weather doesn't help. Try to keep cool on a night if you can. xxx

I went to my friends house the other day who has a puppy, and iv been there before when she's had him, and worn a skirt like I did this time and whene he jumped up at me my legs went like this where he got me with his paws, they've never done that before so I put it down the extra blood in my system and pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back