Harmony Scan yesterday

RoisinC

Reaction score
Hi ladies I decided to have the harmony scan and blood tests yesterday as doc told me I'm higher risk with this pregnancy as I'll be 40 when this baby arrives and its been playing on my mind. Now just have to wait 2 weeks for the blood test results!!

The scan was so detailed and the girl was fairly certain we're having a boy! I wasn't going to find out but it was so obvious even at 15 weeks! xx

I know I've already commented on the FB page but sending lots of love and hugs your way honey.

I had mine last week when I was 13 weeks and consultant was pretty sure we're having a boy too.

The wait for the results is a killer, but I'm with you all the way.

I chased my results earlier and should be back from lab this afternoon.
I'm so nervous xxx

Im sure everything will be fine :)

I know I've already commented on the FB page but sending lots of love and hugs your way honey.

I had mine last week when I was 13 weeks and consultant was pretty sure we're having a boy too.

The wait for the results is a killer, but I'm with you all the way.

I chased my results earlier and should be back from lab this afternoon.
I'm so nervous xxx

Aw delighted you are hopefully going to find out today Mel the wait is agonising and I'm only on day 1. Hopefully by this evening you will be celebrating I am thinking of you and have everything crossed for great news xxx

Lots of boys appearing :) hopefully everything will be fine xx

Congratulation Roisin! I hope you get your results quickly!

Mel, have you hear anything yet? xx

I wish ... Been told it'll be tomorrow.

Shit timing as we're off visiting friends tomorrow for the weekend ... with a long journey! :( xx

Stay positive hun, I can't believe they're dragging it out even more! Xxx

I had my harmony blood test last Tuesday, almost a week down and I'm hoping to hear sooner than the 2 weeks!

I was told I was an intermediate risk and apparently it was my age which bumped it up (I'm only 30yo?!)

I know its hard to stay positive, but do try.

All the best x

Aww good luck danni too 😊 I've not been too bad so far but I know I'll get more nervous as the week goes on. Hoping to hear before end of this week rather than waiting over weekend! X

Hi RoisinC,

I got my scan results today, only took a week, so fingers crossed you get yours early too.

They rang, left VM, sent a text and will be sending a letter out too.

I was deemed a very low risk, it feels a weight off my mind now x

Take care x

Great news Danni 😊

I got mine yesterday and I'm v low risk too. Delighted 😊 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member