Hardly any movement?

amanda maxwell

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Yesterday and today ive hardly felt my little man :( usually hes really active and can feel him loads more or less all day, but haven't felt him much at all. Is that normal? xx

Phone ur maternity assessment unit up Hun. They will check things over, sure baby's fine but its always best to put ur mind at ease! Xx

Tapatalking. X

I had this a on Sunday and monday. OH said to me that if he hadnt moved by the time I was home from work monday then we would act on it.

I got home, sat down on sofa, OH put his hand on belly and believe it or not.. little man kicked him straight away!

But, I would have called up if not. Always better to be safe than sorry xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

thanks girls, i'll see if he moves tomorrow and if not i'll go see the doc xxx

I would ring them now two days is not usual and you might want to get a trace for reassurance xx

I would ring them now two days is not usual and you might want to get a trace for reassurance xx

I agree, don't leave it until tomorrow if he's already been quiet for a couple of days. I'm sure he's absolutely fine but its definitely better to be on the safe side. I'd ring them tonight if I were you xxx

Agreed with above posts they may not want you to go in but will give you things to try to help get little one moving, our baby thinks its funny to start as soon as I pick up the phone to them xxx

Ring immediately. That's what it says in the green notes. I had similar at 24 weeks. I tried the usual lying down and cold drinks, but felt nothing. I'd had the odd flutter, but not as much as usual and they weren't as strong. My day unit were brilliant. Typically baby started kicking away as soon as they scanned, but the reassurance was brilliant. They also told me that I was right in coming in and not to hesitate to come in again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back