Hard poo

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Poor o was screaming like I never heard before just now I went to change him and he had had a small ball of very hard poo poor boy just gave him an ounce of boiled water to soften it all up! He is on hungrier baby formula so think that is why

Yeah could be hun. Defo keep offering him water. Think FF babies can have a fair bit of water compared to BF babies. My friend FF her LO and he was born last May, from June whenever he started fussing she offered him water before milk so she would know if he was thirsty or hungry. He used to drink loads of water.

Deffo offer water hun and try a belly massage and bicycle legs!! My lo was the same!

Rósa;2393293 said:
Why is he on hungry baby at his age?

Normal one doesn't satisfy him, so hv told us to try it and he has been much more satisfied

Oh chick I really dont think O should be on hungry baby, but I said my reasons in the your other post so wont say again, but i'd say yeah thats defo whats doing that to his poos (one of the reasons to stop, it doesn't seem good for his wee tummy) their poos should be moose like at that age, not hard

:eh:

Hungry baby milk made my daughter constipated Hun. Try offering cooled boiled water xx

Thanks guys I was going aby what hv said tbh but maybe I will just up the normal formula a bit and see if that

I didnt use hungry baby till lo was at least three months old and tbh it didnt really work as he was drinking the same amount of milk the same number of times a day!...everybfew hrs day and night!!! Maybe just try more oz feeds more regulary and see how u go on xoxoxo

Well today he has had normal feed and water inbetween his poo is still hard and he is so distressed when he poops I feel terrible

It I'll probably take a day or two to I back to normal. Hungry baby formulas are just too much for newborn babies. Keep offering him normal formula and some water and hopefully soon it will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back