Hard Nips!?

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Ok so, after a severe slagging from OH last night, I thought Id best check Im not the only one!

I took my bra off last night as I normally do. I have noticed recently my nipples are always hard. Just put it down to pregnancy related and didnt ever mention it out loud.

Although I sat my bra on the bed and the inside had like two nipple indents like because theyv obviously been hard like day and night.

Im just checking everyone elses remains hard?

I obviously am/was laughing about it, but that way in the back of my mind Im just also needing a bit of back up.

OH was pissing himself laughing at my bra last night :blush:

xxx

Umm mine are harder more often but can't say they are hard all the time!

Really?!

Mine arent like solid or anything, but they look hard.

Im actually getting paranoid now, I hope Im not the only one! :oooo:

xxxx

Haha no I'm sure you're not, it's probably one of those things that's different for everyone!

Probably. I dont remember it from first time round mind you.

But then that was over 3 year ago, so thought Id check.

OH says they were like bullet indents :blush:

xxxx

I've noticed no difference personally, but different for everyone! I have heard about it though - just preparation so baby can find them easier? x

Theyv been hard for weeks though!

Like probably about since week 6, I do think its pregnancy related because before hand theyd so soft and more rounded or coney shape. But now theyr bigger, rounder and my nipples are erect shall we say :shock:

Im off for a google!

xxxx

I read on other forums its pretty common. And other ladies are sick of it too!

They have to wear thicker bras because its constant.

I dont mind sometimes. I like my breasts when they look a bit more awake, but I just cant imagine 9m of hard nips :lol:

No sports bras for me!

xxxx

Mine are harder more often but not all the time.

Mine are like this RM. And they are super sensitive but not in the good way. As soon as I pull my bra off and the material brushes my nipple my skin crawls. Xx

Yes me!!! My nips are the one constant symptom I've had.... They're constantly warm and erect!!! Haha. Xx

My nips feel like they're trying to rip through my bra. All day. It's not so bad at night. They're also massive! Xxx

Yep! Mine are constantly hard and v. sensitive. DH keeps taking this as a sign I'm 'up for it', if I take my bra off and I have to explain no, they're getting ready for baby not you lol x

Yup, they're definitely perkier than usual... o.o

Yup it was one of the first pregnancy signs I got and they have been hard steady ever since...

My OH says mine could cut glass!!!

Not hard all the time but much more than usual and very sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back