Happy News

mrskb

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I wanted to come onto this section of the forum as I used it alot after my missed miscarriage in late September and share my news as I know a positive story would have helped me.

I had a missed miscarriage in late September and opted for a ERPC. My period came about a month after the op but since then my cycles have been quite short but I have been ovulating! I got my BFP on Friday and am so excited but apprehensive and a little scared that it will happen again.

Hubbie has been fantastic and so supportive, I just wanted to share as I thought it would take months and months but we are back so soon

x

congrats huney, thats fabulous news, I'm so pleased for you! Positive stories do make all the difference! xxx

Yep - I echo what everyone else says - glad everything has worked out for you hun!

Not too sure about posting it here though?

(I am not in the slightest bit bothered personally but some people have had very recent losses and whilst I know this was meant to be a postive thread I know some posters avoid certain parts of the forum as to not hear about BFP's..)

Sorry to put such a downer on this thread mrskb - I am thrilled for you so please don't be offended.

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
:yay: but i would see if you can move this thread, not that i am not happy for you but its still sad to see a bfp in here :-( pregnancy after loss would be better hun, some ladies here are very raw

So sorry if I upset anyone in the posting in the wrong place. I know I used to visit that section of the forum alot after my MMC and it helped me so much the last thing I would want to do would be to upset anyone - thank you for moving for me x

I personally think its great to see some good news in here. Helps me keep my chin up anyway, congratulations and best of luck xx

So sorry if I upset anyone in the posting in the wrong place. I know I used to visit that section of the forum alot after my MMC and it helped me so much the last thing I would want to do would be to upset anyone - thank you for moving for me x

Thanks for moving it hun!

As I say most people are fine but it might have been a little hard for those ladies that have just had a loss recently!

Best of luck to you once again though sweetie

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back