Happy New Year...

BeckyJ

Reaction score
hope you girlies have a great night whatever you are up to and i hope you all have a great new year and get everything you wish for :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Im just staying in and watching tv how exciting anyone else joining me and not going out this new years.

happy new year to all
im staying in aswell prob just watch tv with hubby or a film
manda xx

ive got a wicked sore throat and dont really fancy going out but we have tickets to our local where my parents and a few friends are goin so i think were gonna go there for just a couple of hours as next new years eve we will be proud parents so will stay in and for the 17 years after that ha ha ha

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope everyone has a good one - like Judy I'm staying in with my husband and I may not even make it to midnight I'm so tired :roll:

Happy new year! :cheer: :cheer:

We're staying in with the tellybox. Haven't been out on new years eve since James was born, no one ever wants to baby sit on new years eve!
I don't mind though, never had a really good night out on new years eve anway cos it's so hyped up and everywhere's packed and overpriced.

OH will be having a few drinks, I'll be on the Schloer! Will make up for it next year! :D

Happy New Year Girls!!!

We were going to stay in and watch tv, I don't really like new year tbh, but we have now been invited round to my big sis's house and Jamie can sleep there, so we are going to go and see the new year in there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope everyone had a good night last night. I did despite OH trying to put end to that by being in a mood all night and telling me how his life is ruined now because of baby and he is mourning his days and nights of getting drunk :roll:

xx

awwww im sure he didnt mean it tillytots

men can say some awful things, they dont engage thier brain b4 opening thier mouths!!

my oh is lay on the sofa with a hang over, moaning and bein sick, i told him now he knows how ive felt everyday for the past 4 months lol

Happy New Year!!! :cheer: My OH been awol since sat. i had nice night even tho i stayed in on my own, did get invited out to party but had belly ache during day so wanted to rest.. all better now and looked forward to 2008 with a big fat belly!! :cheer:

My OH still hasn't woken up, he only drank 2 bottles of smirnoff ice in the end (he doesn't like drinking alone) but was still up watching a film when I went to bed at 1pm, knowing him he was probably playing on his playstation till 4am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back