HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

K X

Reaction score
Yeah as you can tell I've been sitting in tonight with my 1 glass of Bucks Fizz.

Happy New Year to all new mums, and mums to be. Here's hoping 2006 is a gr8 year for us all.

Karrina xx :lol:

Happy New Year to everyone too! We had a bottle of Budvar each after we'd fed Elliott at 11 and then went straight to bed at five past midnight as we're both very tired! Rock and roll it wasn't but I'm very excited about what the New Year will be like now we have our great new family member.

All the best to everyone!

+++

I was in bed before midnight, but the fireworks kept me awake until about 2am!

Thank god they didn't wake Brody or Mason.

Happy new year to everybody!!!!

I spent most of the night trying to calm Thomas down so was not a very festive new year's eve!!!

Cannot wait next year's one lol

And good luck to all the mums to be this month :)

Yea i went to a party and attempted to glam up by wearing some nice spangly 1 inch healed shoes....needless to say by midnight my feet, ankles and legs were like balloons, my eyes were closing, my back aching and I was getting ever so slightly P****d off with all the happy non ball shaped drunken ppl.......couldnt wait to get home to bed lol!

Lol Faye - thats why I decided to stay in. I've been to far too many parties where Im the only one not drinking and its not been fun at all!

I think I put on another thread that if one more person says "Ohhhh whats up with you" or "it'll all be worth it" I will scream!!! I know it will be worth it, but you dont need some drunk leaning over and telling you!!!!

But anyway, I wish every a HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR!

L x

:lol:

We stayed in and watched the countdown on telly, kissed at midnight, and went to bed...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Sue

Yea I enjoyed the kiss and a slow dance with my OH.....although it was the least close, intimate and rhythmic dance I have ever had (due to bump)! And when we were all singing Ald Lang syne my bump was getting bashed at the bit where you cross arms n hold hands!
There was another pregnant girl looking as fed up as I was who was there but she wasnt part of our party, i really wanted to go up to her and simply say....."I know"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back