HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
HIYA TO EVERYONE
I hope you all had a brilliant XMAS and NEW YEAR
What did everyone do over the hols???
I had a fab time up North with my family and enjoyed spending time with my cute adorable niece and nephew. It was fun and educational for me to watch my sisters being MUMS. And amusing when they were being little pickles. My nephew has very good fine motor skills ans LOVES anything with buttons swtichs and leavers. Alexander the little monkey loves to turn the telly off and get a hold of the remote mess about with the telly. the amount of times he managed to time the telly to turn of 2 hours later or change chanels and screen size. What was funny was he knew he was being a right so and so he'd grin from ear to ear as he did it. I tried but could not stop myself laughing. :rotfl: :rotfl: He also liked to turn the knobs on the washing machine and dryer put the dog bowls in the bin and put grandads hat, fridge magnets and socks in the dogs water bowl. :lol: :roll: My niece likes to play you have to catch me to get me dressed. :lol: Taylor loves to stay clean, she has a taste for trying to eat face wipes. and dunking her giant teddy in the bath when Grandads not watching. She also loves the men much to her Daddies horror. :shakehead: he's in the military any man comes near her when she gets older will be shot. Alexander is the grubiest messiest little boy i have ever seen one chocy biscuit ends up all over his face, clothes, floor the dogs and anyone close by. I LOVE MY NIECE AND NEPHEW!!!!!!!!! :hug: I CANT WAIT TO BE A MUMMY TOO!!!!!!! :D

Glad you've had a good time. I've been so lazy over the past week or so. OH has been off work so we've both been lounging around the house. There's only been about 3 days over the past week and a half where I've had to go to work.
We went shopping a couple of times just after xmas (had to exhange a stinky perfume I got for xmas, and bought some goodies from Lush in their sale) but apart from that we've been home everyday eating chocs.
James is gonna have a shock when he goes back to school next week!

im so excited its 2008 cos it means we're having a baby this year :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back