HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hello to all those mummy's out there.......

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :lol: I hope you all get pampered!!

Xxx

hello,

lindsey..did u get any thing from bump

happy mothers day all
im still waiting for my lazy lad to get out of bed :roll:
bless him i know he got me something as he went to town yesterday and wouldnt tell me what he bought and hid it straight in his bedroom :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

happy MD every one!!!

i'm not getting anything today cos OH is in bed with sickness and :( I had it all day yesterday and still dodgy today :cry:

awww rach thats cute, how old is he?

im not happy as i want to stay in with my daughter and have a lazy day but my friends 8week old daughter is getting christened today :doh:
stupid day to have it :wall:

awww dionne always the way
and hearts id make next sunday ur mothers day so noone can think they have got out of it lol

Dionne - I got a big bunch of flowers and a lovely card from bump, lol!!!

Xxx

I got NOTHING for mothers day... :cry:
thought hubby had left it with mum, and would get something when they came for sunday lunch - but they have gone and no card or anything..keep thinking maybe he'll surprize me later - but not keeping hopes up - trying not to cry all morning.
your first mothers day is fairly special.
oh he handed me a dirty nappy and said heres your mothers day pressie - needless to say didn't see the funny side.

www hun i know how u feel i wouldnt have had nething if it hadnt been for my m8, MEN they are so useless im sure ewan will show his mummy his appreciation wen he is older !!

Awww...hypnorm I'm sorry every mother's day is suppose to be special but your first mother's day is suppose to be the most special! I didn't think what he said about the dirty nappy was funny at all just remember there is a Father's Day to!!! :wink: I agree with Sarah I'm sure Ewan will show you how much he loves you and he appreciates you!!! He'll show you in his own little way!!! The world is round my dear what goes around comes around!!! :dance:

Happy Mother's Day to you!!!!

xoxo Ree

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYNE!!

I got a card from Rubie, OH 10 year old made me one, and I got a lovely one from his 2 combined with lovely messages in it.

I also got £60 to have my hair done, a cardigan, a t shirt, a shirt and a CD.

We also went to the pub for a couple of hours while my mum babysat and I've just got back and put the tea on.

OH 18 year old also washed, hoovered and polished my car.

I've had a lovely day :D :D :D

she got a kiss of me!!! Ask her about being in the kitchen while I was cooking sunday dinner for her!!!!

I am writing this tongue in cheek.

Tom (Selenas Husband)

got huge card box of thorntons chocs and 2 cans of impulse body spray all of which my 12 year old saved his pocket money for and chose himself which made it all the more special as my mum normally takes him shopping for pressies for me i cried for ages :D
i normally get loads of flowers and jewellry off him via mum but this year was so much better even though i usually buy my own body spray etc just the thought that my son used his head and thought about the things i like made it the best mothers day ever :D :D :D

also went out for lunch which was lovely xxxxxxxxxx

I got a card. Nothing else, just a card. And it was a joke card at that!! Something about how she was lazy and it must run in the family!! :shock: She gave it me while I was in the kitchen cooking sausage sandwiches for breakfast after emptying the dishwasher, the washing machine, hoovering downstairs, wiping all the worktops down, walking the dog, and cleaning the bathroom! After breakfast, I cleaned all the windows inside and out, then it rained. Then I vaxed the sofa's, and the kithcen carpet. Then I went to Asda to get the Sunday dinner. Then I cooked it. Then I cleaned the kitchen. Then I went to bed.

Not impressed!!!

DH did say that he nearly got me a card from the bump, but he forgot. I wish he hadn't had said anything. :evil:

Most of your Mothers Days sound fab though!! Kim - I am sooooo jealous!! :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back