Happy happy!!!:-)

bbee

Reaction score
just checked todays post (bit late i know lol) and it revealed .. FREEBIES!!!!!!!! i got my boots freebie voucher for changing bag and all sorts of goodies! and there was also a few.. DISCOUNTS!!! and a baby CATALOGUE!!! browsing through it now folding the pages lol! so excited to find out whether its a boy or a girl so i can start buying things!!:dance:

does anyone know of any other things i can sign up to for freebies? lol they make me happy!!! think ive signed up to most but im not sure xxx

i collected my boots bag this weekend, apparently it costs like £30 without the voucher!!
have you got your bounty and emmas diary packs? i got a teddy from aptaclub and cow and gate, cant think of any others but i really want more, i love freebies :p xxx

ooo no i havent, going to sign up now lol :)
i got that free cow from cow and gate lol, i love freebies!!! xxx

i collected my boots bag this weekend, apparently it costs like £30 without the voucher!!
have you got your bounty and emmas diary packs? i got a teddy from aptaclub and cow and gate, cant think of any others but i really want more, i love freebies :p xxx

how do you get the teddy from aptaclub? :pxxx

how do you get the teddy from aptaclub? :pxxx

I had a leaflet that came in a pregnancy magazine I bought, but I'm pretty sure you can sign up through their website, it's a polar bear, cute :), what other freebies have you managed to get? Xxx

How do you get a boots freebie voucher? Sounds exciting.

I signed up to the boots parenting club on their website and a few weeks later I got a magazine with vouchers through the post, then I had to buy a pack of new born nappies and got the bag free :) xxx

I haven't got many! Just the cow from cow&gate and discount vouchers and boots freebie mum to be stuff! Just signed up to a few things I typed in on google 'pregnancy freebies' and signed up to all of them lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back