Happy Halfway Point and Scan :-)

Puppy mad

Reaction score
It went very well this morning. All is fine with the baby. It was kicking around, sucking its thumb and drinking the fluid :).

We stayed team yellow. The sonographer was great. We spent about 30 minutes in there whilst she checked everything and talked us through it all.. We had a good giggle with her. She even gave us 10 different photos.

Baby is very much like me.. Long legs, thumb sucker, my nose and a tubby tummy haha :).
My placenta is defenately not previa anymore, it's anterior, but no cause for concern.

I was so nervous before hand. But another milestone to tick off :).

Hugs x x

Fantastic hun!! Glad all went smoothly! =] well done for staying team yellow!! How blummin lucky to get 10 different shots!!! Xx

Great news! Well done for staying yellow.. I def won't have the strength!!!

I must admit, there is a smidgeon of worry creeping in about facing this milestone for me too.....

Thats really good glad everything was okay!! :)

xxx

Sounds like you had a really lovely scan. Congratulations! Xx

Thanks everyone :). I've posted 2 pics. The pics are a lot clearer in the flesh sorry.

One happy mummy to be tonight :).

p.S my oh found it difficult to stay team yellow, but we are really pleased we did. Roll on November..

Xx

Congrats hun, lovely pictures, such a relief to know all ok isn't it? :)

And yay for staying team yellow - I also stayed team yellow, was hard but surprise will be lovely :D xx

Sounds like a lovely experience!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Yayyyyy for Team Yellow! Congrats xx

Oh well done on the team yellow!

Glad all was good and bsby looks very cute in your piccys x

Thanks.. Although in my house its team white lol. We don't like yellow :).

I'm sill very curious so any guesses welcome. My gut and dreams still say girl.. So probably have a boy :).

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back