Happy due date to me and Star

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
That does not feel real!!!

My OH broke our full length mirrior this morning so no full term bump pic and 7 years bad luck (if your into all that.... I'm generally not) nice ominous sign tho!!

Happy DD Starfish :) the race is on now lovely.

Ladies place your bets here!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh how bloody exciting. Come on pinky lets get this baby out. Have a wonder round round some shops today if your waters go you get lots of free stuff just make sure your in somewhere nice not B&Q or somewhere boring. lol. xxxxxx

Just had to share :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324716097.923023.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324716097.923023.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 19
:yay: Congrats to you both. Now get doing those star jumps we want Xmas babies.

Happy due dates ladies :hug: :love :friends: xxx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh how bloody exciting. Come on pinky lets get this baby out. Have a wonder round round some shops today if your waters go you get lots of free stuff just make sure your in somewhere nice not B&Q or somewhere boring. lol. xxxxxx

Huh? Never heard this? Is it true?

Yeah make sure it's a nice expensive shop ;)

That does not feel real!!!

My OH broke our full length mirrior this morning so no full term bump pic and 7 years bad luck (if your into all that.... I'm generally not) nice ominous sign tho!!

Happy DD Starfish :) the race is on now lovely.

Ladies place your bets here!

Bad luck will be on him not you! If you are superstitious then you can remove the bad luck by immersing the pieces of the mirror in water before you throw them away.

LOL - to the race being on! :yay: Come on babies! :pompom::pompom:

Awwww good luck ladies - hope the babies put an appearance in soon! xxxxx

Good luck ladies! I Think that baby starfish will stive first, than baby pinky!

xx

Good Luck to both of you ladies and Happy Due Date :) x

Congrats ladies - now come on we need at least one christmas baby!!

xxx

Pinky - is it your anniversary today as well?? ( or did i make that up)- if so Happy Anniversary as well. xxx

Groan, I wouldnt bet on me ....... Squiggle is sending out zero signals of going anywhere at all!

Except for the loose bowels, and what i want to know is, if my body is capable of making my bowels looser just before labour then why cant it do it throughout pregnancy? Why did it make me constipated instead? Its just painful and unhelpful!

Yay happy due date to you both hopefully not long to wait til you meet your LOs :love: x

Huh? Never heard this? Is it true?

It is down south so assume it is elsewhere. One of my mates waters broke in tesco and she had free nappies for the first year and a £100 voucher for shopping and my SIL's went in a resturant and she had a free meal for 4 every month for a year!!!! Mothercare are meant to be best. lol

Thanks ladies.

Yes it's our anniversary too :) thanks for remembering!

My midwife said in Selfridges and Harrods you get goodie bags if your waters go whereas in mothercare you get nothing!

Star you've got more signs than me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back