Happy Due Date Forestlas

Lettie

Reaction score
Thinking of you today as you're due and you'be got your sweep. Wishing you lots of luck that something will kick off for you Xxx

Thanks ladies, this means a lot :) have had the sweep this am so we will see in the next 24 hours if things are progressing with baby and their arrival. Was a little upset from appointment as if today and next Monday's sweeps doesn't work the earliest induction they can do for me is Christmas eve?!!! Will keep u posted!!

Got my fingers crossed for you! Was your cervix open enough for them to actually perform the sweep chick? Mine was closed the last 2 times so they weren't actually able to do it. xxx

Got my fingers crossed for you! Was your cervix open enough for them to actually perform the sweep chick? Mine was closed the last 2 times so they weren't actually able to do it. xxx

Just about....cervix soft but not elastic.....she was able to sweep with one finger (sorry tmi!) so it's done and hopefully might help out there!

Oh that's really great news hun!! I really hope it works for you! Sending labour dust :dust::dust: xxx

Happy due date hun, hope baby gets a wiggle on soon xx

Aww good luck forestlas! It's defo a good thing your cervix was favourable. FX baby get a wriggle on soon for you xx

Oh good luck :) will be stalking you now lol xfx for you x

Fx it kicks things off! Get bouncing lovey x

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27